Microblading is the perfect solution for over plucked, thinning/sparse or misshapen eyebrows. Get waterproof and smudge-proof eyebrows with Microblading! No more wasting time penciling or filling-in your eyebrows. Microblading is the ultimate perfect eyebrow.
Microblading is a form of semi-permanent makeup. It is a non-invasive solution for over plucked, thinning/sparse or misshapen eyebrows. Natural beautiful eyebrows are created with a handheld microblading tool. It’s perfect for people who want defined/darkened eyebrows, or thicker/reshaped eyebrows. Microblading lasts 1.5-3 years, depending on skin type (normal, oily, dry), age (youthful/mature).
Give yourself the the gift of NEVER having to fill your eyebrows in again!
Includes eyebrow facial mapping which is a technique that measures and outlines the brow area to obtain the perfect shape, thickness and symmetry for each individual client. The healing process takes approximately 7-14 days, and about 4 weeks for the color to fully set in. The process takes an average of 2.5 hours.
Touch Ups allow for refinement of the eyebrow and pigment retainment for a perfect final result. The touchup takes about 45 minutes. Price may increase for microblading over 1.5 years old or microblading done by another microblading technician unassociated with the Miss Mascara team.
Includes the initial Microblading (2.5 hrs) and the 4-6 week touch up (45min).
Schedule Your Microblading Appointment
Who Should Avoid Microblading
While microblading is great for most people, there are some people who are ineligible for microblading:
- Those prone to keloids or post-inflammatory hypopigmentation. Unfortunately, since microblading punctures the skin as we add ink, we cannot work with clients with these conditions.
- If you have a transmittable blood disease such as HIV or Hepatitis. Again, microblading artists cut the skin so it is our policy not to work with these conditions.
- If you’ve had Juvederm or other fillers in that area. Depending on the timing, we recommend to get microblading first! Otherwise, check with your doctor.
- Patients undergoing chemotherapy. Although microblading is great for restoring eyebrows, we would require a doctor’s note in order to perform the procedure for anyone undergoing chemotherapy.
- If you have any kind of skin condition or disease on or near your eyebrows. This includes but not limited to eczema, shingles, rashes, warts or blisters near the eyebrow.
- Children. Microblading is for adults only! We do not recommend microblading for anyone under the age of 18. It is our policy not to work with children, even with a consent form.
- People with diabetes
- Pregnant and woman breast feeding
- People with glaucoma and people who are taking blood thinning medicines (e.g., aspirin)
- People with allergies to makeup or pigment
- Those with easily triggered postinflammatory hyperpigmentation are not good candidates
- Active skin cancer in the area to be tattooed
- Are a hemophiliac
- Have healing disorders, on blood thinners, uncontrolled high blood pressure or had mitral valve Disorder.
- Those on any skin medication such as ro-accutaine, steroids which thin and oversensitive the skin